Future Markets, Inc. produced the first ever market report on graphene in 2010 and has constantly tracked the market since. We also publish the industry focused Graphene Magazine.
Graphene exhibits a unique combination of mechanical, thermal, electronic and optical properties that provide opportunities for new innovation in flexible displays, transistors, photosensors, RFID tags, solar cells, secondary batteries, fuel cells, supercapacitors, conductive inks, EMI shielding, heat insulation, anti-oxidation and LEDs across multiple industries including consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, medicine, energy, 3D printing, polymer composites, wireless technology, filtration and coatings.
The industry is moving fast, especially in Asia. Graphene is enabling new product innovations and reshaping market dynamics especially in electronics and energy storage. It is therefore imperative to keep abreast of latest developments and commercial activities.
Subscribe to the Graphene Market Intelligence Service today and to receive:
- PDF by email of The Global Global Market for Graphene 2018-2027 (Fully revised May 2018, now 778 pages long). Service includes updates for 12 months (revised editions by email).
- 12 issue subscription to Graphene Magazine (published monthly).
- PDF by email of Global Graphene Production Capacities 2010-2018.
- PDF by email of Graphene and 2D Materials Investment and Pricing Report 2018, 2nd edition
- A monthly newsletter covering the latest developments in graphene and how to access revised market reports.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact firstname.lastname@example.org