Future Markets, Inc. produced the first ever market report on graphene and the latest edition (17th, June 2018) is over 800 pages of market leading analysis. We have greatly expanded the sections covering flexible electronics, wearables and energy and details on industry demand in tons (current and projected) has been added for key markets.
A number of graphene-enhanced products came to the market in 2017 in consumer electronic equipment, composites, energy storage etc. and commercial development will grow further in 2018 in automotive, flexible electronics, coatings and sensors.
Published: June 2018 | Pages: 802 pages | 226 tables, 206 figures | Price: £1000 | Table of contents
Report contents include:
- Global production capacities-historical, current and forecast to 2027.
- Current and planned graphene products.
- Market outlook for 2018.
- Stage of commercialization for graphene applications, from basic research to market entry.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for graphene including tonnage demand by market, growth rates, pricing, most likely applications and market challenges.
- Market demand in tons 2017-2027.
- In-depth company profiles, including products, capacities, and commercial activities.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and user demand.
- Assessment of applications for other 2D materials.
- Over 230 company profiles.
Additional information from previous editions includes:
- 20 new company profiles.
- Expanded product developer profiles, by market.
- Assessment of the market in 2018.
- Expanded data on addressable markets for graphene (revenues), relevant applications, graphene technology fit and competition from other materials.
- New information on demand by regional demand by end user market.
- Latest product and investment news to June 2018.
- Commercial production capacities by company, and by year, for Graphene Oxide, Graphene Nanolatelets and CVD Graphene in tons and m2
TABLE OF CONTENTS & PRICING
|Full Report||PDF download||802||£1000|
|Full Report||Print edition (inc. P&P)||802||£1025|
|Full Report||PDF and print||802||£1050|
|3||PROPERTIES OF NANOMATERIALS||3||Free|
|4||OVERVIEW OF GRAPHENE||10||£50|
|5||CARBON NANOTUBES VERSUS GRAPHENE||6||£20|
|6||OTHER 2-D MATERIALS||41||£50|
|8||GRAPHENE MARKET STRUCTURE AND ROUTES TO COMMERCIALIZATION||4||£20|
|9||REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS||3||£10|
|10||PATENTS AND PUBLICATIONS||4||£15|
|11||TECHNOLOGY READINESS LEVEL||2||£20|
|12||GRAPHENE INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS 2013-2018-INVESTMENTS, PRODUCTS AND PRODUCTION.||73||£75|
|13||END USER MARKET SEGMENT ANALYSIS||17||£300|
|14||GRAPHENE IN 3D PRINTING||7||£40|
|15||GRAPHENE IN ADHESIVES||9||£50|
|16||GRAPHENE IN AEROSPACE||13||£60|
|17||GRAPHENE IN AUTOMOTIVE||14||£100|
|18||GRAPHENE IN COATINGS||29||£150|
|19||GRAPHENE IN COMPOSITES||11||£125|
|20||GRAPHENE IN ELECTRONICS AND PHOTONICS||81||£300|
|21||GRAPHENE IN |
ENERGY STORAGE, CONVERSION AND EXPLORATION
|22||GRAPHENE IN FILTRATION||13||£50|
|23||GRAPHENE IN LIFE SCIENCES AND BIOMEDICAL||33||£100|
|24||GRAPHENE IN LUBRICANTS||11||£60|
|25||GRAPHENE IN RUBBER AND TIRES||5||£20|
|26||GRAPHENE IN SENSORS||18||£125|
|27||GRAPHENE IN SMART TEXTILES AND APPAREL||20||£150|
|29||GRAPHENE PRODUCERS (125 profiles)||83||£400|
|30||GRAPHENE PRODUCT AND APPLICATION DEVELOPERS (120 profiles)||74||£400|
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact email@example.com.